Today I am going to start my blog update with some more useful information for all users who want to know more in depth of medical billing after a very long time. Its been months that I didnot update any information about the topics here. Let me start today with what is the process of AR Analysis. There are 6 steps involved in AR Analysis. Let me give the 6 steps first and explain you in detail more about it. Each and every biller has to follow these steps.

1. Step One - Report Execution
2. Step Two - Identification of Accounts to be worked.
3. Step Three - Identification of the problem - Review
4. Step Four -  Identification of the problem - Calling
5. Step Five - Identificiation and execution of Corrective Action
6. Step Six - Identification of Uncollectible AR

These are the steps which would help alot in billing. I shall explain in detail about each steps now.

More Search

Custom Search